The VFD-C200 Series is an intelligent vector control micro drive that provides versatile control modes for motors and includes built-in PLC functions with capacity up to 5,000 steps
- Built-in PLC program with 5,000 steps capacity
- Built-in brake chopper
- MODBUS RS-485 and CANopen (Slave)
- The high-brightness LED keypad shares the same extension cable of the VFD-E/M/B Series to maximize operation distance
- Supports open loop control of permanent motors (PM Sensorless)
- Two high speed pulse input terminals MI7 and MI8 built-in with maximum speed up to 33kHz
- Two high speed pulse output terminals DFM1 and DFM2 built-in with maximum speed up to 33kHz
- New PCB coating for circuit (IEC 60721-3-3 class 3C2) and thermal design suitable for harsh environment applications
- C200 Series Frame A supports wall mounted installation
The VFD-C2000 series is a high-level field oriented control AC motor drive with a high-performance variable-frequency technology, FOC control. It features versatile driving controls, modular design, wide variety of applications
- Speed/torque/position control mode, dual rating design (Normal duty/heavy duty)
- 2 in 1 (induction motor and synchronous motor)
- Built-in Delta PLC function, safe stop function and brake unit
- Synchronous position control
- Long-life design and life detection of important components
- Enhanced protections and adaptation to ambient conditions
- Complies with global safety standards, including CE, UL and cUL
- High-speed communication interface with built-in CANopen and MODBUS communication (optional cards for PROFIBUS-DP, DeviceNet, MODBUS TCP and EtherNet/IP)
Applications : Crane and printing machines
The CP2000 is specifically designed for applications such as air blowers, pumps and HVAC drives with its intelligent PID control providing the greatest efficiency
- With a built-in 10K steps Delta PLC allows user to execute distributional control and independent control when connecting to a network system. Delta CP2000 series drives provide you the intelligent control possibility beyond your imagination.
- The calendar function allows user to program the PLC procedure, the ON/OFF in chronological order, the daylight saving time and etc.
- A wide range of models (0.75~400KW) to fulfill the demands of different industries.
- High speed communication interfaces with MODBUS protocol and BACnet protocol built in. Diverse communication methods to satisfy clients@@ needs on multi-controls. So the following options are available for you: the ProfiBUS-DP, the DeviceNet, the MODBUS TCP, the Ethernet-IP and the CANopen Cards.
- Long-life design and self diagnosis for key components.
- Special PCB coating design (Printed Circuit Board) for enhancing environmental tolerance.
- Complied with global safety standards: CE, UL and cUL
- Excellent heat-sink design. Able to operate at 50°C ambient temperature and to adjust automatically rated output value to make the AC drive to work continuously.
- Run fire mode while emergency to have uninterrupted smoke releasing and pressure adding
- Multi pumps control at fixed amount, fixed time circulating control. Able to control 8 pumps at the same time.
The VFD-EL series is multiple function new generation micro type AC drive. It has built in EMI filter, RFI switch, easy DC bus sharing for side-by-side installation, high precision current detection, overload protection, and a built In keypad.
Applications: Small size pump & fan, blowing machine, conveyer belt, simple DIY processing equipment
Sensorless Vector Micro AC Drive. The compact design is ideal for small and medium horsepower applications.
Applications: Packing machine; dumpling machine; treadmill; temperature/humidity control fan for agriculture and aquaculture; mixer for food processing; grinding machine; drilling machine; small size hydraulic lathe; elevator; coating equipment; small size milling machine; robot arm of injection machine (clamp); wood machine (two-side woodworking planer); edge bending machine, elasticizer, etc.
Elevator/Door Drives ;
Following are dedicated to Elevator, Lift and Door/Shutter Applications:
- IED Series